[Equal] EQ-UNI: Oxford and Germany next conference hosts

Katharina von Salis vonsalis at pop.mydiax.ch
Mon Apr 28 10:31:31 CEST 2003

liebe equals,
hier die Information vom europaeischen eq-uni Netzwerk ueber die
naechste Eurp. Conf. on Gender Equality in Higher Education.
Have a nice week
KvS
***********************
After Helsinki 1998, Zurich 2000 and Genova 2003, our next conference stop
is Oxford 2005 and after that Germany, probably Berlin! This was the
outcome of discussions in the 3rd European conference on Gender Equality in
Higher Education held in Genova last week. Oxford Brookes University,
Oxford University and the national Equality Challenge Unit offered to host
jointly the 4th conference in September 2005 (preliminary date) and a group
of our German members offered to be the hosts for the 5th conference,
probably in 2007. These offers were warmly welcomed by the participants.
More information as well as addresses of the next organisers to send
feedback, ideas and suggestions will be posted on the eq-uni list soon.

with best regards

  Liisa Husu * liisa.husu at helsinki.fi * eq-uni list moderator
--
Dr. Katharina von Salis