[Equal] WG: NCCR-MICS Internships for female undergrad students

EqualOpportunity (PA) equal at pa.ethz.ch
Mon Apr 5 12:39:30 CEST 2004

Dear all,

	The National Competence Center in Research MICS has a section
dealing with Advancement of women in information technologies. For the
3rd year this section  organizes Internships for female undergrad
students who have finished their 3rd, 4th or 5th years of studies

	These Internships offer the opportunity and chance to female
students to get a real view of the possibilities offered by the research
in information technologies and in particular the one in Mobile
Information and Communication Systems (MICS).

	To make it a success we need your help and it would be great if
you could take time and diffuse this information to the concerned
offices, section, laboratories etc. you're dealing with.

	To get all the needed information's about this program, click :

http://www.mics.org/micsPresentations.php?action=page&name=INT04-WA

	Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We're sure that with your help those Internships are going to be a
success for the 3rd

	 time.

	Farnaz Moser and Heidi Bernau

	Heidi BERNAU