[Equal] Marie-Curie Applicant's Workshop in Zurich on May 12, 2011

EqualOpportunity (SL) equal at sl.ethz.ch
Mon Apr 4 11:48:46 CEST 2011

To: All Researchers who are planning to submit a proposal under the actual FP7 People-2011 Call for individual Fellowships: Marie-Curie_Open Calls<http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/dc/index.cfm?fuseaction=UserSite.FP7CallsPage>

Dear Researchers

We would like to invite you to our Applicant's Workshop for Individual Fellowships which will take place in Zurich on May 12, 2011. The workshop will be given by our colleague Dr. Juliane Sauer, Swiss National Contact Point for the Marie-Curie-Actions.

Please click here Workshop_Programme<http://www.euresearch.ch/index.php?id=11&tx_seminars_pi1%5bshowUid%5d=873> the respective website of the event where you will find the programme and further information.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Regards,
Sofia Karakostas

Sofia Karakostas | Co-Head euresearch zurich

International Research Programmes
University of Zurich | ETH Zurich

Moussonstrasse 2 | 8044 Zürich | Schweiz

euresearch at sl.ethz.ch<mailto:euresearch at sl.ethz.ch>
+41.44 634 53 53
http://www.euresearch.ethz.ch