[Equal] WG: WINCONFERENCE - EARLY BIRD SAVING ENDS 24th JUNE

EqualOpportunity (SL) equal at sl.ethz.ch
Tue Jun 21 09:08:19 CEST 2011

[http://win.nxc.ch/extension/nxc_win/design/standard/images/newsletter_top.jpg]<http://www.winconference.net>

WINCONFERENCE - EARLY BIRD SAVING ENDS 24th JUNE
Your invitation to sign-up and join the global WINConference in Rome 5-7th (8th) October

Dear Colleague,

EARLY BIRD SAVING ENDS FRIDAY 24th JUNE!
Save 300EUR on your ticket to attend the 2011 WINConference by booking and paying before 24th June.
“The WINConference was a stunning combination of beauty, clear thinking, sensuality, provocative business and personally touching stories – as well as a call to action. You have truly touched the lives of so many women. W.I.N. has set the gold standard for women’s conferences worldwide.”
2010 WINConference participant – The Wisdom Connection
If you have to invest in one training and development event this year, have it be W.I.N. Where else do you feel so alive, meet hundreds of world-class speakers, pick between 40 workshops, become part of an inclusive environment and energizing network of clients, resources, contacts and friends from around the world. All this in three days, all in one place, and all at an incredible affordable rate.
The three-day leadership program will energize you, revitalize you and bring you value beyond your imagination. The workshops give you the courage to transform, the plenary sessions the inspiration, the forums the ideas and the company of hundreds of wonderful women and men the support for you to flourish.
Today is your unique chance to join "the original" WINConference – Women’s preferred leadership forum - at a 300EUR saving.
Become a part of it! Come together to start Creating History – starting with your story – uniting it with 1000 other women. With our voices raised in unison we can change certainly change the world and create a sustainable future for us all.

Register today! http://www.winconference.net/registration.asp

Courage, Commitment and Community, that's W.I.N.

Kristin Engvig and the W.I.N. 2011 Global Team

"I've met women with energy and drive, involvement and success, willingness and determination, and a full and balanced life. Give yourself the chance to meet the qualities other women demonstrate, and leverage the opportunity once a year to reflect on your own potential and future."
Helene Ratte, France
[http://win.nxc.ch/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/media/images/banner_dates7/2674473-1-eng-GB/Banner_dates.jpg]
[http://win.nxc.ch/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/media/images/image0012/2674300-1-eng-GB/image001.jpg]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/women's-international-networking>
[http://win.nxc.ch/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/media/images/image002/2674303-1-eng-GB/image002.gif]<http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Womens-International-Networking/136800483011986>
[http://win.nxc.ch/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/media/images/sponsor-logo_7-june-for-web2/2674294-1-eng-GB/Sponsor-logo_7-june-for-web.jpg]
Women’s International Networking WIN® is an independent global leadership organization inspiring women worldwide. W.I.N. develops, empowers and connects leaders with a feminine, authentic and global vision. It is a reference for women working internationally and companies active in women’s leadership and diversity & inclusion. It runs women’s preferred global leadership forum, the WINConference, the WINCorporate Network Group, the WIN Development Fund and the WINCommunity. The 14th edition of the global WINConference takes place in Rome on 5-7 October 2011. It is supported by women, men, women’s organizations, company sponsors and enthusiasts from around the world. We thank everyone who is part of it in small or big ways. info at winconference.net<mailto:info at winconference.net> www.winconference.net<http://www.winconference.net/>