[Equal] Bombardier Female Engineering Network

joanna.pysden at ch.transport.bombardier.com joanna.pysden at ch.transport.bombardier.com
Thu Aug 16 15:01:13 CEST 2012

Dear Sir or Madam

On behalf of FEN (Female Engineering Network) Bombardier proudly invites
your network  to our next common event  with ABB, Alstom power and MAN. We
will also be holding a student forum prior to the event, where attending
students will have the opportunity to find out more about Bombardier's
organisation, recruiting activities, as well as upcoming 2013 global
graduate programmes.
Please confirm your attendance to Petra Kronenberger (details in the
invitation) by 31st of August 2012.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Kind regards

Joanna Pysden
Senior International Recruiter
Land line +41 44 318 26 56
Mobile +41 796 985 291
joanna.pysden at ch.transport.bombardier.com
http://www.jobs.bombardier.com
follow @JoannaPysden on Twitter for all BT Jobs in Zurich Switzerland

Profile @LinkedIn
We're hiring!

Please consider the environment before you print / Merci de penser à
l'environnement avant d'imprimer / Bitte denken Sie an die Umwelt bevor
Sie drucken

This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) may contain confidential
or privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) or
entity named above and to others who have been specifically authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please
notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by reply
e-mail, and delete the e-mail subsequently. Please note that in order to
protect the security of our information systems an AntiSPAM solution is in
use and will browse through incoming emails.
Thank you.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message (ainsi que le(s) fichier(s)), transmis par courriel, peut
contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou protégés et est destiné à
l?usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est, par
les présentes, avisée qu?il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, le
distribuer ou le reproduire. Si vous l?avez reçu par inadvertance,
veuillez nous en aviser et détruire ce message. Veuillez prendre note
qu'une solution antipollupostage (AntiSPAM) est utilisée afin d'assurer la
sécurité de nos systèmes d'information et qu'elle furètera les courriels
entrants.
Merci.