[Equal] Invite women at venture seminar 20th March

Women@Venture women at venture.ch
Mon Mar 12 09:26:25 CET 2012

Dear women,
>>venture>> 2012 the Swiss leading business plan competition, Diversity at CTI and Go Beyond invite you to take part at the women at venture seminar. Learn from female entrepreneurs and investors, network with women who have navigated the corporate world and self-employment and discuss about value-based entrepreneurship.
The Event is taking place on March 20th, 2012, 18:00 – 20:30 at the McKinsey Office at Zurich Airport
Topics include:
Starting point: What are the different routes of becoming self-employed/an entrepreneur?
Support network: What are the ecosystems you can reach out to as entrepreneur in Switzerland?
Value-based entrepreneurship: How can I successfully build a company and attract investors, while embedding my own values?
Interested? Subscribe yourself today on www.venture.ch! Places are limited!