[Equal] There goes 2013...and comes 2014!

Keller Seitz Monika (Prs) monika.keller at sl.ethz.ch
Tue Dec 17 16:55:49 CET 2013

[Schneepaar 4]

Dear Equals!

There goes another year full of interesting projects and tasks!

The highlights were:

·         20 years Equal! Our exhibition was a great success and is now available online: http://www.equal.ethz.ch/about/20_y_Equal/index_EN

·         Gender Monitoring 2012/13: our numbers as well as results to an inquiry why people leave the ETH and how employees experience the respect of personal integrity: http://www.equal.ethz.ch/gender_monitoring/gender_monitoring_2012/index_EN

·         Golden Tricycle 2013: Prof. Ulrike Lohmann was awarded the prize for family-friendly leadership: http://www.family.ethz.ch/ethfamilie/dreirad/index_EN

·         Video-Interviews with our visiting Professor Martina Schraudner about women in science and technology (in German only): http://www.equal.ethz.ch/gender_science_technology/gastprofessur/index_EN

We are already looking forward to some new challenges in 2014 and will keep you posted!

Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year!

Your Equal-Team!

ETH Zurich
Dr Monika Keller (monika.keller at sl.ethz.ch<mailto:monika.keller at sl.ethz.ch>)
Office of Equal Opportunities for Women and Men
CLD D11
Clausiusstrasse 37
CH - 8092 Zürich
Switzerland

office days: Mo, Tue (whole day) and Thu-morning

Phone +41 44 632 62 76
Fax +41 44 632 16 74
equal at sl.ethz.ch<mailto:equal at sl.ethz.ch>
www.equal.ethz.ch<http://www.equal.ethz.ch/>

P Think before you print - save a tree today