[Equal] WG: [GST] New Issue Published

Keller Seitz Monika (Prs) monika.keller at sl.ethz.ch
Mon May 6 11:04:20 CEST 2013

International Journal of Gender, Science and Technology has just published our latest issue at http://genderandset.open.ac.uk/index.php/genderandset.
The Table of Contents is listed below. Please visit our web site http://genderandset.open.ac.uk to download free copies of any of these the papers. Look out for our new podcast section featuring an interview with one of the authors.

We'd be grateful if you could forward this notification to your colleagues and networks.

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work

Clem Herman
The Open University
clem.herman at open.ac.uk
Editor: International Journal of Gender Science and Technology

International Journal of Gender, Science and Technology Vol 5, No 1 (2013) Table of Contents
http://genderandset.open.ac.uk/index.php/genderandset/issue/view/14

Editorial
--------
Editorial (1-3)
	Clem Herman

Podcasts
--------
Author interview: Moira O'Keeffe
	Marcus Brodeur

Research and theoretical papers
--------
Lieutenant Uhura and the Drench Hypothesis:  Diversity and the Representation of STEM Careers (4-24)
	Moira O'Keeffe

In Her Own Voice:  Identity Centrality and Perceptions of Workplace Climate in Blogs by Women Scientists (25-51)
	Jocelyn Steinke

Case Studies
--------
Integrating gender perspectives on teaching and subject content at a natural science university in Sweden (52-61)
	Stina Powell,	Malin Ah-King

Reviews
--------
Conference Review:Crossing Boundaries - Gender, STEM and Employability Reconsidered (62-64)
	Ann Pegg,	Clem Herman

Review of ‘Women in Science – then and now' by Vivian Gornick (65-68)
	Luciana Rosar Fornazari Klanovicz

Review of 'Recoding Gender: Women’s Changing Participation in Computing’ by Janet Abbate (69-73)
	Carol Colatrella

Review of 'Invisible Users:Youth in the Internet Cafés of Urban Ghana' by Jenna Burrell (74-75)
	José B. Loureiro de Oliveira