[Equal] Fix the Leaky Pipeline Program - few places are still available for courses

EqualOpportunity (SL) equal at sl.ethz.ch
Tue Oct 8 14:25:12 CEST 2013

Dear all,

Within our career building program for female PhDs and postdocs of the ETH domain "Fix the Leaky Pipeline" we are organizing several career related courses in Zurich.
Very few places are still available for three courses:

Module 4 - Developing a Comprehensive Skills' Profile
01.11.2013, 9.00-17.00 (fee 70 CHF)

Module 7 - Time Management - Being efficient and effective at work
19.11.2013, 9.00-17.00 (fee 100 CHF)

Module 6 - Leadership and how to succeed in the Scientific Community

30.01.2014 and  06.02.2014, 9.00-17.00  (2-days event, fee 200 CHF)

Here more details and a complete overview of our courses
http://www.fix-the-leaky-pipeline.ch/files/content/sites/fix-the-leaky-pipeline/files/css/Flyers-Posters/FLP2013-14-General_Courses.pdf

If you are interested to register (also as an external woman), please send an email at
mihaela.falub at sl.ethz.ch<mailto:mihaela.falub at sl.ethz.ch>

Kind regards

Kristin Hoffmann

ETH Zürich
Stelle für Chancengleichheit von Frau und Mann
Office of Equal Opportunities for Women and Men
CLD D 11
Clausiusstrasse 37
CH - 8092 Zürich

+41 44 632 61 95
kristin.hoffmann at sl.ethz.ch<mailto:equal at sl.ethz.ch>
www.equal.ethz.ch<http://www.equal.ethz.ch/>

Bitte beachten Sie meine Bürozeiten: Di - Do

Wir feiern 20 Jahre Equal! - Ausstellung "Check your Stereotypes" 28.10. bis 8.11. 2013 Haupthalle im Hauptgebäude der ETH Zürich
We celebrate 20 Years Equal! - Exhibition "Check your Stereotypes" 28.10. until 8.11. 2013 Main hall in the ETH Zurich main building