[Equal] WG: Science and Nature guidelines

Keller Seitz Monika (Prs) monika.keller at sl.ethz.ch
Mon Jun 30 08:54:22 CEST 2014

In the next few weeks, Marcia McNutt, Editor-in-Chief of Science, and Philip Campbell, Editor-in-Chief of Nature, will announce new guidelines for reporting sex and gender analysis in publications as part of their efforts to enhance transparency and reproducibility in research more generally. We will add these guidelines to our journals' policy page just as soon as they are announced: http://genderedinnovations.stanford.edu/sex-and-gender-analysis-policies-peer-reviewed-journals.html

Congratulations, Marcia and Phil, for your leadership in this important work.

All best, Londa

Londa Schiebinger

Director, EU/US Gendered Innovations in Science, Health & Medicine, Engineering, and Environment Project

John L. Hinds Professor of History of Science, Stanford University http://www.stanford.edu/dept/HPST/schiebinger.html