[Equal] Gender Summit EU 2014: From Ideas to Markets: Excellence in mainstreaming gender into research, innovation, and policy

EqualOpportunity (SL) equal at sl.ethz.ch
Mon Mar 17 13:38:49 CET 2014

Gender Summit 4 - EU 2014 registration is open

Theme: "From Ideas to Markets: Excellence in mainstreaming gender into research, innovation, and policy"

Date: 30 June - 01 July 2014

Venue: European Commission Charlemagne Building, Brussels Register"

http://gender-summit.com/index.php/participate3/register-and-attend

This year's event will focus on the cross-cutting role of gender in Horizon 2020 and how gender issues can be addressed in the major themes and topics of the 2014-2015 Work Programme, such as personalised health, water resources, energy, environment, transportation.

We encourage you to submit an abstract. There are a wide range of topics covered, reflecting the breadth of Horizon 2020, including on sex and gender in health, food security, energy, climate change, transport, security, or emerging technologies.

We are delighted to have senior representatives from three European Commission DGs included in the programme, along with eminent speakers from all over the world giving presentations on Gender in STEM research, policy and practice. If you are part of a project you would like to disseminate there are also a number of ways you can exhibit your work.

Early bird rates are currently available.

We hope you will be able to attend the event. Please circulate this information to interested colleagues.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any queries.

Kind regards

Henrietta

Henrietta Dale

Operations Manager

Portia Ltd

effective strategies for gender equality in science

hd at portiaweb.org.uk<mailto:hd at portiaweb.org.uk>

tel: (UK) +44 207 367 5348

mob: (UK) +44 7737 095 365

www.portiaweb.org.uk<http://www.portiaweb.org.uk>