[Equal] Position: Professor of Insurance Mathematics

EqualOpportunity (SL) equal at sl.ethz.ch
Tue May 13 08:16:22 CEST 2014

[eth_logo_lang_pos]

Professor of Insurance Mathematics

The Department of Mathematics (www.math.ethz.ch<http://www.math.ethz.ch>) at ETH Zurich invites applications for a full professor position in Insurance Mathematics.

We are seeking candidates with an internationally recognized research record and with proven ability to direct research of highest quality in the field of insurance mathematics including mathematical finance or mathematical economics. We expect the successful candidate to integrate scientifically into the Department as well as to take a leading role in communication between academia, insurance and financial industry.

The successful candidate is expected to lead the education program for actuarial mathematics at ETH Zurich and will be expected to teach undergraduate level courses (mainly German) and graduate level courses (English).

Please apply online at www.facultyaffairs.ethz.ch<http://www.facultyaffairs.ethz.ch>

Applications should include a curriculum vitae, a list of publications, and a statement of future research and teaching interests. The letter of application should be addressed to the President of ETH Zurich, Prof. Dr. Ralph Eichler. The closing date for applications is 15 September 2014. ETH Zurich is an equal opportunity and family friendly employer and is further responsive to the needs of dual career couples. We specifically encourage women to apply.