[Equal] Post-doc Position Development and evaluation of a novel ambient sensor system

EqualOpportunity (SL) equal at sl.ethz.ch
Thu Jul 23 14:59:48 CEST 2015

ARTORG Center for Biomedical Engineering Research & Division for Preventive
Cardiology and Sports Medicine, University Hospital for Cardiology
University of Bern, Switzerland
We are seeking a motivated post-doctoral clinical researcher to develop and evaluate inhome monitoring technology to assess the current health status of elderly patients at home. Data to be measured include activity, sleep, physiological data and other metrics. The main challenge of this project is to develop and evaluate the algorithms to extract clinically meaningful data.

The full time position is available immediately; the starting date can be negotiated.

We look forward to you joining our team!

Questions?
Always feel free to contact Prof. Dr. Tobias Nef, at tobias.nef at artorg.unibe.ch or +41 31 632
74 78. Please send your complete application with CV and publications list via e-mail.