[Equal] Female hackers wanted! Hackathon in Zürich 11th July

Keller Seitz Monika (Prs) monika.keller at sl.ethz.ch
Mon Jun 29 08:55:23 CEST 2015

Dear Equals
Normally we do not publish commercial adds but this sound so great that we think it's worth spreading!...

----------------------------

AngelHack, three-year-old startup that specializes in global Hackathons, owned by a woman and operated by an almost all-female team, is coming to Zürich town with 'Thoughts Become Things', 8th Global Hackathon Series!

The event is happening at the great venue in the middle of the town and is giving the participants an opportunity to meet some cool people, code the whole weekend away and win awesome prices.
Check out the details here:

http://angelhack.com/hackathon/zurich-2015/
For more information and any questions please do not hesitate to contact Jelena Laketic, AngelHack ambassador in Zurich, at jelena.laketic at gmail.com<mailto:jelena.laketic at gmail.com>

ETH Zurich
equal! Office of Equal Opportunities for Women and Men
CLD D11
Clausiusstrasse 37
CH - 8092 Zürich
Switzerland