[Equal] Fix the Leaky Pipeline Program

EqualOpportunity (SL) equal at sl.ethz.ch
Wed May 27 12:34:09 CEST 2015

Dear all,

As you may know,  Fix the Leaky Pipeline Program (www.fix-the-leaky-pipeline.ch<http://www.fix-the-leaky-pipeline.ch>) offers young female scientists the opportunity to reflect on their professional situations, develop a strategy for embarking or continuing on their career paths, receive targeted further training, and extend their personal and scientific networks.

Few places are still available for the coming events organized in June/July at ETHZ:

Coaching group (for Postdocs and PhD Students) with Dr. Lille Springall will start 12th June:

There will be 5 coaching sessions at ETHZ, each session  lasts 4 hours

Total fee= 250 CHF for participants from the ETH-Domain, 500 CHF for external (non- ETH Domain) participants

http://www.fix-the-leaky-pipeline.ch/coaching

Registration: http://inform.epfl.ch/index.php?form=CG12-2015-FLP

The Holistic Stress Management Workshop by Dr. Lille Springall

ETHZ, 5th June 2015 (9amp-5pm)

Fee= 100 CHF for participants from the ETH-Domain, 200 CHF for external participants

http://www.fix-the-leaky-pipeline.ch/courses#module1

Registration: http://inform.epfl.ch/index.php?form=CM1-2015-FLP

Successful Networking by Susanne Matuschek

ETHZ, 3rd July 2015 (9am-5pm)

Fee= 100 CHF for participants from the ETH-Domain, 200 CHF for external participants

http://www.fix-the-leaky-pipeline.ch/courses#module8

Registration: http://inform.epfl.ch/index.php?form=CM8-2015-FLP

Further information about all our coaching groups:

http://www.fix-the-leaky-pipeline.ch/files/content/sites/fix-the-leaky-pipeline/files/css/Flyers-Posters/Flyer%20FLP2015-coaching%20groups.pdf

And courses

http://www.fix-the-leaky-pipeline.ch/files/content/sites/fix-the-leaky-pipeline/files/css/Flyers-Posters/Flyer%20FLP2015-courses.pdf

As well as a brief presentation of our trainers and coaches:

http://www.fix-the-leaky-pipeline.ch/files/content/sites/fix-the-leaky-pipeline/files/css/Coaches/Profile%20coaches%20FLP%202014-15.pdf

I am looking forward to welcoming you at our events in Zurich.

On behalf of the FLP Program Committee,

Mihaela Falub

Program Manager

Fix the Leaky Pipeline Program