[Equal] WG: Women Back to Business in Englich

EqualOpportunity (SL) equal at sl.ethz.ch
Mon Sep 21 09:45:38 CEST 2015

Women Back to Business (WBB-HSG) in English

With the German speaking certificate program (CAS) "Women Back to Business (WBB)" in its 8th year of success, we are pleased to announce the start of the first English speaking track in March 2016. Through management updates, coaching sessions and workshops in English, women who intend to return to the workforce or reposition themselves will get a boost for their career in an international environment. We would be very pleased if you as cooperation partner could advertise the new English speaking program within your company. This could be on your website or in a newsletter. It is certainly very interesting for your international assignments department to get to know our new program. Our English speaking WBB would be a fantastic opportunity for the spouses to use their time here in Switzerland to get a certificate.

Our next information events will take place as follows:
October 1, 2015 at 7pm at Au Premier at the mainstation in Zurich
November 11, 2015 at 7.30pm at the Radisson Blu at Zurich Airport
For more information http://www.es.unisg.ch/en/programs/programme-focus/general-management-strategy/gm-strat.php?k_id=531  and to register: http://www.es.unisg.ch/files/WBB/RegistrationInformationEvent.pdf

Thank you very much for your ongoing precious support of Women Back to Business!

Patricia Widmer, lic. oec. publ.
Program Manager

[cid:_1_0DD499CC0DD4978C00335236C1257EAD]
Executive School of Management, Technology and Law (ES-HSG)
University of St.Gallen (HSG) | Holzstrasse 15 | CH-9010 St.Gallen | Switzerland

Phone +41 (0)71 224 75 35 | Mobile +41 (0)79 350 98 95
patricia.widmer at unisg.ch<mailto:patricia.widmer at unisg.ch> | www.es.unisg.ch<http://www.es.unisg.ch>/wbb
www.facebook.com/womenbacktobusiness<http://www.facebook.com/ExecutiveSchool>
www.facebook.com/ExecutiveSchool<http://www.facebook.com/ExecutiveSchool> | twitter.com/ExecutiveSchool<http://twitter.com/ExecutiveSchool>

Informieren Sie sich über den Zertifikatskurs "Women Back to Business": www.es.unisg.ch/wbb<http://www.es.unisg.ch/wbb>