[Equal] WG: Tenure track assistant professor positions at the University of Groningen, NL
equal at sl.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 16 10:16:21 CET 2017
I would be most grateful if you were so kind as to distribute the message below via your network. The Rosalind Franklin Fellowship positions advertised below are tenure track assistant professorship positions which lead to full professorship in about 10 years. Please note that the Johann Bernoulli Institute for Mathematics and Computer Sciences also has openings for full professorships.
With the best wishes for joyful holidays and a happy 2017.
To promote the participation of women in Liberal Arts and Natural Sciences the University of Groningen offers a prestigious fellowship
programme, named after Rosalind Franklin, whose X-ray studies of DNA were crucial to solving its structure. Five tenure track assistant
professorships are available in the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences. The positions will be awarded to outstanding
women scientists from the following disciplines:
* Fundamental Computer Science (Data Management, Theory of Computing, Algorithms, Networks, Security)
* Fundamental Mathematics (Algebra, Geometry, Analysis), Mathematical Data Analysis, Complex Systems
* Mechanical Engineering (field of dynamics and vibrations, optomechatronics, or other fields relevant for advanced instrumentation)
* Artificial Intelligence (logic, neuromorphic computing, cognitive modelling or robotics)
* Bioinformatics (complex biological systems, genome analyses, metagenomics and microbiology, host-microbe biology, new computational algorithms and methods).
Deadline of application is 1 February, 2017.
For further information see
Would you please be so kind as to notify colleagues who might be interested. Thank you for your help.
Multidisciplinary topmaster program in Nanoscience:
Prof. Dr. Petra Rudolf
Head of the Surfaces and Thin Films group
Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials
University of Groningen
visiting address: Nijenborgh 4, 9747 AG Groningen, The Netherlands
postal address: P.O. Box 221, 9700 AE Groningen, The Netherlands
phone: +(31)50-363 4736
e-mail: P.Rudolf at rug.nl<mailto:P.Rudolf at rug.nl>
web page: http://www.rug.nl/research/zernike/surfaces-and-thin-films/
secretary: Yvonne Nagelhout
phone: +(31)50-363 4973
fax: +(31)50-363 7208
e-mail: Y.P.M.Nagelhout at rug.nl<mailto:Y.P.M.Nagelhout at rug.nl>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the equal