[Equal] Annual NCCR TransCure symposium

admin at transcure.unibe.ch admin at transcure.unibe.ch
Mon Jul 10 15:00:49 CEST 2017

Dear All,

This year we are hosting four outstanding speakers who will talk about their research on membrane transporters and cancer in the morning.

In the afternoon, we will focus on gender topics and hear about one possible way of a career in academia, followed by a discussion (Balance of genders in science: why does it matter?).
Please find the detailed program for our annual NCCR TransCure symposium on our website<http://www.nccr-transcure.ch/fileadmin/user_upload/NCCR_TransCure_Symposium_2017_preliminary_program.pdf>.
Everybody is welcome!

It will take place on October 4, 2017, at the Kuppelraum (University of Bern: main building, Hochschulstrasse 4, 5th floor).
Coffee breaks, lunch, and a closing apéro will be provided.

Many thanks for numerous registrations by email, no later than Sept. 18: admin at transcure.unibe.ch<mailto:admin at transcure.unibe.ch>
Don’t miss it, we look forward to seeing you there!

Kind regards,
Jolanda

University of Bern
NCCR TransCure