[Equal] Call for Papers for the international “Demographic Change, Women’s Emancipation and Public Policy: Interrogating a Divisive Nexus – Gender and Intersectional Perspectives” , 18-20 April, 2018, Bochum (Germany)

Conference Chair of Sociology/Social Inequality and Gender conference-sozsug at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Jun 22 14:07:17 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

we are happy to invite you to a workshop on critical demography studies
from gender and intersectional perspectives. The workshop will take
place on 18-20 April, 2018 at Ruhr University Bochum, Germany. Please
find attached the call for papers for the workshop theme “Demographic
Change, Women’s Emancipation and Public Policy: Interrogating a Divisive
Nexus – Gender and Intersectional Perspectives” and feel free to submit
an abstract. Please deliver the call for papers also to interested
colleagues and your networks.
We are looking forward to your abstracts and to meeting you in April
2018 in Bochum!

Best regards,

Heike Kahlert and Daniela Heitzmann

student research assistant

Ruhr-Universität Bochum / Ruhr University Bochum
Fakultät für Sozialwissenschaft / Faculty of Social Science
Lehrstuhl für Soziologie / Soziale Ungleichheit und Geschlecht
Chair of Sociology / Social Inequality and Gender
Postal address: Universitätsstr. 150, D-44801 Bochum, Germany
www.sowi.rub.de/sozsug
Fon: +49 (0)234 32-22267
Fax: +49 (0)234 32-14502