[Equal] Open position for microsystems engineers

Cagin Emine emine.cagin at ntb.ch
Mon Nov 27 14:28:39 CET 2017

Dear Equals,

We would like to share an opportunity for microtechnologists, process engineers, and future project leaders. Our institute is looking for a new team member, who has a background in microsystems or a related field (BSc, MSc or a PhD, responsibilities to be defined together, depending on experience).

The full job posting is here (in German):
https://www.ntb.ch/fileadmin/NTB_Homepage/NTB/Stelleninserate/Stelleninserat_A4_Prozessingenieur.pdf

We are looking forward to inquiries and applications!

Best regards,
Emine

Dr. Emine Cagin
Interstaatliche Hochschule für Technik Buchs NTB
Senior Scientist, Institut MNT
Werdenbergstrasse 4, 9471 Buchs
Email: emine.cagin at ntb.ch<mailto:emine.cagin at ntb.ch>
Tel: +41 (0)81 755 3421