[Equal] CfP Violent Times, Rising Protests : Structures, Experiences, Feelings

conference at genregeschlecht.ch conference at genregeschlecht.ch
Tue Jul 3 10:20:39 CEST 2018

The Swiss Association of Gender Studies calls for panels and papers on the theme of "Violent Times, Rising Protests".

International Conference of the Swiss Association of Gender Studies, University of Bern, Switzerland, September 12-13, 2019

Submission Deadline: October 30, 2018

The Swiss Association of Gender Studies invites you to submit panels and papers for the international conference "Violent Times, Rising Protests: Structures, Experiences, Feelings". Please find attached our Call for Panels and Papers. Graduate student submissions are very much encouraged. As always we are happy to help out with whatever query you might have.

For additional information, please consulthttp://www.genregeschlecht.ch .

Contact information: conference at genregeschlecht.ch mailto:conference at genregeschlecht.ch

We very much look forward to your submission.