[Equal] Lunchtalk in Basel: Why are diverse teams more successful?

Nicole Kälin nicole.kaelin at unibas.ch
Mon May 14 14:14:00 CEST 2018

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3EB5E.EA415640]

Zurich-Basel Plant Science Center

We kindly invite you to our feminno lunchtalk

Why are diverse teams more successful?

with Klaus Gehmann, Syngenta Agro AG, Basel

Since 31 years with Syngenta and predecessor companies.

Various leadership positions in Research & Development at global and country level.

Currently working for  Africa & Middle East.

University of  Basel,

Kollegiengebäude Petersplatz 1

Mehrzweckraum 035

12:15 - 13:15 h

This lunch talk is part of the feminno career program for women in Life Sciences.

The lunchtime discussions deal with the framework conditions for an active and equal career for highly qualified female academics.

The talk will be followed by a discussion and time for networking.

Sandwiches and refreshments will be provided.

The open discussions should create awareness about equal opportunities and work environments where men and women may pursue a fulfilling career.

Max. Number of Participants: 50

Please register under https://doodle.com/poll/2r56q9qkv4r6h6q5

Dr. Ute Budliger
Program Coordinator feminno (Mo. and Tues.)
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3BF7A.EA28BCD0]

Zurich-Basel Plant Science Center, ETH Zürich
Tannenstrasse 1
TAN D4
8092 Zürich
Phone: +41 (0)44 633 8193