[Equal] Science for all: Social Psychological Insight to Attract and Retain Women in STEM

Communications D-INFK communications at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Mar 14 13:30:30 CET 2019

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The proportion of women in STEM fields remains modest and the questions of how we can raise awareness of the current situation and bring about an improvement are of concern to many of us.

Thus we are very happy to welcome Prof. Steven Stroessner from Barnard College, Columbia University, as our guest. He will give us scientific insights on the question of how we can win and retain women in STEM fields.

What:                   Distinguished Colloquium "Science for All: Social Psychological Insight to Attract and Retain Women in STEM"

When:                  15 April 2019, 16:15 - 17:15

Where:                CAB G 61

Speaker:             Prof. Steven Stroessner, Barnard College, Columbia University

Host:                     Prof. Olga Sorkine, ETH Zurich, Dep. of Computer Science

Please find more information here.<https://www.inf.ethz.ch/news-and-events/colloquium/event-detail.science-for-all-social-psychological-insights-to-attract-and-retain-women-in-stem.44262.html>

This talk is part of our Distinguished Colloquium series. Outside attendance is welcome. Feel free to share this information and to forward the flyer.

For more information on the Distinguished Colloquium program please visit:
www.inf.ethz.ch/colloquium<http://www.inf.ethz.ch/colloquium>

Best regards,

Communications

Department of Computer Science