[Equal] D+ITET Flagship Event on 7.11.2019: How to Leverage Diversity?

D-ITET Diversity diversity at ee.ethz.ch
Mon Oct 28 15:47:55 CET 2019

Dear colleagues,

D+ITET<https://www.vmitet.ethz.ch/diversity.php>, the diversity and inclusion initiative at D-ITET, proudly invites you to our 2019 flagship event!

Please join us for a keynote and panel discussion:

"How to Leverage Diversity? Practical Insights."

Our panelists contribute a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to this event:

·         Jamie Lee Gloor, Postdoc and Diversity Researcher, UZH

·         Vanessa Wood, Professor and Head of D-ITET

·         Prasad Ramakrishnan, Global Operations Leader and Lecturer

·         Max Kory, Co-Founder and COO, Battrion AG

The discussion aims to give practical and pragmatic insights on how to deal with the diversity already present in our working environment. The scientific keynote and following panel discussion will answer questions such as:

·         How do we make the best out of a diverse team?

·         How can we tap into the benefits of diversity and inclusion?

·         What are the caveats?

After the event, you can get in touch with our panelists and each other during a networking apéro.