[Equal] International Womens' Day Wikipedia-Edit-a-Thon: March 5, 2020

Darcy Molnar darcy.molnar at ifu.baug.ethz.ch
Mon Feb 17 09:44:27 CET 2020

I am pleased to inform you that, on the occasion of International
Women's Day 2020, 500 Women Scientists Zurich
<https://baug.ethz.ch/en/department/governance/500-women-scientists.html>
is coordinating a Wikipedia-Edit-a-Thon. This is an event to create
entries about notable women in STEM, including from Swiss academia, who
do not yet have a page.

The event will take place on Thursday *March 5th at ETH Zurich*, CAB
<http://www.mapsearch.ethz.ch/map.do;msSessionid=j2FnXXChQvPQd0G7j8NP4nndm1XbkyQnhl6XP5mvwddD117Qm7z6!1612811644?gebaeudeMap=CAB&farbcode=c010&lang=en>
F 21
<http://www.rauminfo.ethz.ch/Rauminfo/grundrissplan.gif?gebaeude=CAB&geschoss=F&raumNr=21&lang=en>,
Universitätstrasse 6.

3:00 pm     Welcome by Sarah M. Springman
                     Input on Wikipedia entry writing
3:30 pm     Wiki entry writing by participants
6:00 pm     Apéro riche
7:00 pm     Live entertainment by Le Donne Virtuose
<http://www.ledonnevirtuose.ch/>

Please *register* <https://forms.gle/wMhzSZhWmYybAHv3A>to join us and
share the attached flyer with colleagues and friends.

The event is being organized in collaboration with VSETH and with
support from the ETH Rectorate, the ETH Women Professors Forum, and
Wikimedia.ch.

*We are collecting names of women to write entries about*. To nominate
someone for our list, please use this link
<https://forms.gle/6ib2758woMfFBQYr8>. Deadline for nominations is
February 20th as the list has to be reviewed and approved by
wikimedia.ch before the event.

Kind regards,
Darcy Molnar, on behalf of 500 Women Scientists Zurich.

--
ETH Zurich
Dr. Darcy Molnar

Phone + 41 044 633 4965