[Equal] New Normal Webinar: Research into “New” Work Processes

Mc Nally Kaitlin Elyse mcnally at arch.ethz.ch
Mon Nov 2 17:31:19 CET 2020

Hello all,

The NCCR Digital Fabrication together with the Schweizerische Vereinigung der Ingenieurinnen (SVIN<https://svin.ch/wordpress/>) would like to draw your attention to the second session of our New Normal Webinar Series<https://svin.ch/wordpress/svin-nccr-digital-fabrication-webinar-series/>:

Research into “New” Work Processes
Wednesday 4. November, 10.00 – 12.00
Register here<https://svin.ch/wordpress/online-registration-nccr-webinar/>.

Our own Prof. Gudela Grote will present No new normal in sight: Opportunities for experimenting with new work practices based on the results of the 10-week survey she led during the lockdown.

In addition, Dr. Patricia Widmer, Programme Director for Diversity and Management Programmes at the University of St. Gallen will present Corona: different effects on men and women, where she examines the different challenges faced by men and women during the pandemic with an eye to considerations for policy.

More information including the programme of all sessions, abstracts, bios and registration can be found here<https://svin.ch/wordpress/svin-nccr-digital-fabrication-webinar-series/>.

Thanks for joining us and see you Wednesday!
Nora, Linda and Kaitlin

----
Dr. Kaitlin McNally
Policy and Project Coordinator
Education and Equality Officer
NCCR Digital Fabrication

ETH Zurich / NCCR Digital Fabrication
HIB E 24 / Stefano-Franscini-Platz 1
CH-8093 Zurich
Phone +41 44 633 06 63
Mobile +41 79 264 04 69
mcnally at dfab.ch<mailto:mcnally at dfab.ch>
www.dfab.ch<http://www.dfab.ch/>

National Centre of Competence in Research Digital Fabrication
Innovative Building Processes in Architecture