[Equal] New Normal Webinar: Tales from the Home Office

Seward Linda Jane seward at arch.ethz.ch
Mon Nov 16 09:26:37 CET 2020

Dear all,

The NCCR Digital Fabrication <https://www.dfab.ch/> together with the Schweizerische Vereinigung der Ingenieurinnen (SVIN<https://svin.ch/wordpress/>) would like to draw your attention to the fourth session of our New Normal Webinar Series<https://svin.ch/wordpress/svin-nccr-digital-fabrication-webinar-series/>:

Tales from the Home Office
Wednesday 18. November, 10.00 – 12.00
Register here<https://svin.ch/wordpress/online-registration-nccr-webinar/>.

This webinar session will be dedicated to YOUR stories. We invite you to share your struggles, successes, surprises, funny anecdotes, bizarre moments, surreal experiences and lessons for the future.

More information including the programme of all sessions, abstracts, bios and registration can be found here<https://svin.ch/wordpress/svin-nccr-digital-fabrication-webinar-series/>.
Thanks for joining us and see you Wednesday!
Nora, Kaitlin and Linda

Dr. Linda Seward
Communications Officer
NCCR Digital Fabrication

Office days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday

ETH Zurich / NCCR Digital Fabrication
HIB E 25 / Stefano-Franscini-Platz 1
CH-8093 Zurich
Phone +41 44 633 24 33
seward at dfab.ch<mailto:seward at dfab.ch>
www.dfab.ch<http://www.dfab.ch>

Follow/like the NCCR Digital Fabrication on:
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/nccr-digital-fabrication<http://www.linkedin.com/company/nccr-digital-fabrication>
YouTube – www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Eo-Z7D-nrBQU5nyJ8w9cQ<http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Eo-Z7D-nrBQU5nyJ8w9cQ>
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NCCRDFAB

National Centre of Competence in Research Digital Fabrication
Innovative Building Processes in Architecture