[Equal] Webinar series The New Normal: Perspectives for the AEC

Mc Nally Kaitlin Elyse mcnally at arch.ethz.ch
Fri Sep 18 10:49:21 CEST 2020

Hello all,

The NCCR Digital Fabrication would like to invite everyone to register for an upcoming 6 part-webinar series, organized together with the Schweizerische Vereinigung der Ingenieurinnen (SVIN<https://svin.ch/wordpress/>).

“The New Normal: Perspectives for the AEC”
Wednesdays 28. October – 2. December, 10.00 – 12.00
In this series we will explore the question of what the “new normal” is for Swiss women working in academia and industry, with a focus on the Architecture, Engineering and Construction sectors. Exchanging experiences and strategies to create a better “new normal”, practitioners and academics will discuss current and potential solutions for improving policies to better balance work and private life. The webinar will conclude with a panel discussion moderated by Sarah Springman.

The webinar will be held in English. Detailed programme and registration here<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fsvin.ch%2fwordpress%2fsvin-nccr-digital-fabrication-webinar-series%2f&c=E,1,yuTnEvGjzZw1BkEPKO6h0I3Do5gP1t0gN8-sDJ22myqVZXkrX92s56M234xEuTiWx2s7nH1b1o_zCnV2ED_IJPk7KHiEQDb1-kUJjjcAw8PV6e9I&typo=1>.

We look forward to networking and exchanging with you to foster change!

----
Dr. Kaitlin McNally
Policy and Project Coordinator
Education and Equality Officer
NCCR Digital Fabrication

ETH Zurich / NCCR Digital Fabrication
HIB E 24 / Stefano-Franscini-Platz 1
CH-8093 Zurich
Phone +41 44 633 06 63
Mobile +41 79 264 04 69
mcnally at dfab.ch<mailto:mcnally at dfab.ch>
www.dfab.ch<http://www.dfab.ch/>
Workdays: Mo/Tu/Th/Fr

National Centre of Competence in Research Digital Fabrication
Innovative Building Processes in Architecture