[Equal] SDSC Collaborative Projects - Info Day 2021

Pupikofer Nina nina.pupikofer at sdsc.ethz.ch
Wed Apr 28 18:10:40 CEST 2021

This announcement is not specifically about gender in tertiary education and STEM but we hope to reach more female researchers to hand in their projects:

Dear Professors, Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to announce our yearly information session on the Collaborative Projects of the Swiss Data Science Center (SDSC). The event will take place on Friday May 21st, as a webinar. Please find the agenda attached. You will be able to join the webinar with this link: https://ethz.zoom.us/j/66974678619?pwd=MEZUY2w2NkRnTXdnUkhwVlU5eGhkZz09

On that occasion, we will present our upcoming fifth call for Collaborative Projects. The session will start with a short talk about one of our collaborative projects from the second call. A presentation will highlight some of the current and future use cases of the knowledge graph in Renku, the SDSC platform for reproducible and reusable data science. The new collaborative projects starting this year will be briefly introduced. Finally, we will give an overview of the call itself and open the discussion.

The capacity of the event is limited to 300 participants. Its recording will be available on our website<https://datascience.ch/> after the webinar.

We are looking forward to e-meeting you soon.
Best regards,

Fernando Perez-Cruz & Guillaume Obozinski
Chief & Deputy Chief Data Scientists

[signature_2047824816]

ETH Zurich
Universitätstrasse 25