[Equal] SDSC Fifth Call for Collaborative Data Science projects

Pupikofer Nina nina.pupikofer at sdsc.ethz.ch
Wed Jun 9 17:12:24 CEST 2021

Guten Abend,

Und hier nun die effektive Ankündigung des Project Calls. Falls möglich, gerne dem EQUAL! Verteiler zustellen.

Vielen Dank & liebe Grüsse
Nina

Dear Professors, Dear Colleagues,

The Swiss Data Science Center (SDSC) opened its Fifth Call for Collaborative Data Science projects on June 9th.

The project grants run for up to two years. Eligible institutions of the ETH Domain (ETHZ, EPFL, PSI, EMPA, WSL and EAWAG) can submit 5-page pre-proposals by July 5th, 2020. Full proposals will be due in October and funded projects are expected to start in March-June 2022.

This year the call features a new track on Data Science for Large Scale Infrastructures of the Research Institutes, as well as projects jointly funded with the Strategic Focus Area on Personalized Health and Related Technologies.

Submission guidelines and selection criteria are described in the official call available here: https://datascience.ch/academic-projects/. On that page you will also find a link to the recording of the webinar we organised on May 21st to present the call and the Collaborative Projects that are starting in 2021.

We are looking forward to your submissions; please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or requests.

Best regards,

Fernando Perez-Cruz and Guillaume Obozinski
Chief & Deputy Chief Data Scientists

[signature_739785378]

ETH Zurich
Universitätstrasse 25