[Equal] Launch of #NCCRWomen

Seward Linda Jane seward at arch.ethz.ch
Mon Mar 8 16:48:53 CET 2021

Dear All

We would like to let you know that we have launched our #NCCRWomen campaign.  To celebrate the 50th anniversary of women obtaining the right to vote in Switzerland, we will introduce you to some women working in Swiss research institutes.

From Women’s Day on March 8th, to October 31st - the 50th anniversary of the women's vote in Switzerland, we will release regular short films where our female colleagues will be showing you who they are, what they do and why they do it.

Follow us on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOSn0rhflLmS5pwkC3wS34w) and Instagram (EN: https://www.instagram.com/nccrwomen/ DE: https://www.instagram.com/nccrwomen_de/  FR: https://www.instagram.com/nccrwomen_fr/) and the hashtag #NCCRWomen​ and meet women who work in research in Switzerland.

Please share widely among your networks.

Best wishes
Linda, Kaitlin, Klara, Eavan and Elise

Dr. Linda Seward
Communications Officer
NCCR Digital Fabrication

Office days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday

ETH Zurich / NCCR Digital Fabrication
HIB E 25 / Stefano-Franscini-Platz 1
CH-8093 Zurich
Phone +41 44 633 24 33
seward at dfab.ch<mailto:seward at dfab.ch>
www.dfab.ch<http://www.dfab.ch>

Follow/like the NCCR Digital Fabrication on:
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/nccr-digital-fabrication<http://www.linkedin.com/company/nccr-digital-fabrication>
YouTube – www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Eo-Z7D-nrBQU5nyJ8w9cQ<http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Eo-Z7D-nrBQU5nyJ8w9cQ>
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NCCRDFAB

National Centre of Competence in Research Digital Fabrication
Innovative Building Processes in Architecture