[Equal] Full professorship on transformation

Recruiting-Professur Recruiting-Professur at hs-coburg.de
Thu Nov 25 17:42:50 CET 2021

Dear equal-listeners,
please share in your networks, thank you:

A full professorship at Coburg University (Germany, Bavaria) seeks for women excellence.
Teaching Area: Organization and business transformation
Start: Winter 2022/23 or later
Department: Economics
Tasks: We are looking for an experienced personality with a business background, enthusiasm and passion for the organization of companies and their future-oriented transformation.
Benefits: Permanent, Flexible Working Time, Fulltime, Civil Servants
No Habilitation needed! Doctorate and working experience sufficient.
Deadline: 9 january 2022
More: https://stellenangebote.hs-coburg.de/jobposting/053f3e61d3c025b2502f4c986361c54687b237c10?ref=homepage

Join our team "female excellence" and become a female professor at Coburg University. Small but familiar, low loving costs in a rich nature region.

--
Dr. Renate Lucke (she/her)
Hochschule Coburg I ForschungsTransferCenter

Friedrich-Streib-Straße 2
D-96450 Coburg

Tel.: +49(0)9561 317 267
E-Mail: renate.lucke at hs-coburg.de