[Equal] Open Professorships (W2) at Coburg University, Bavaria

Recruiting-Professur Recruiting-Professur at hs-coburg.de
Tue Sep 7 17:15:43 CEST 2021

Dear woman scientists and networker

Check out our open professorships at Coburg University, Germany: www.hs-coburg.de/stellenangebote<http://www.hs-coburg.de/stellenangebote>

Passion for teaching and research with a lot of curiosity and women power wanted at Coburg University for open professorships in the fields of #applied bioinformatics, #data science, #applied mathematics and computational physics, #Energy management of electrically powered vehicles and #automation of the additive manufacturing process.

Requirements: We are looking for qualified women with a doctorate and at least five years of professional experience (three of them in the private sector). A habilitation is not required!

#Civil Servant #Permanent #ResearchTeaching #WomenWanted

You're welcome

Renate Lucke

Dr. Renate Lucke
Hochschule Coburg I ForschungsTransferCenter

Mentoring-Managerin wissenschaftl. Nachwuchs
Recruitingbeauftragte Professorinnen
Mitglied im Vorstand Bundesverband Forum Mentoring

Tel.: 09561 317 267
E-Mail: renate.lucke at hs-coburg.de<mailto:renate.lucke at hs-coburg.de>
Web: hs-coburg.de/nachwuchsfoerderung<http://www.hs-coburg.de/nachwuchsfoerderung>
[BayWISS_I-LOVE-SCIENCE_III]