[ETH Diversity] Spotlight Seminar Series: November 16th at ETH Hönggerberg

Darcy Molnar darcy.molnar at ifu.baug.ethz.ch
Tue Oct 17 14:00:47 CEST 2023

The Gender and Diversity Commission (GDK) of the ETH Department of
Civil, Environmental and Geomatic Engineering is pleased to announce the
second event of our Autumn 2023 Spotlight Seminar Series!

The Seminar Series has the objective of bringing prominent female
academics to the department.

Please plan to join us on *November 16th* as we welcome:

  * *Dr. Maria Laura Delle Monache - *The future of mobility: the quest
    for smart and sustainable transportation systems
  * *Dr. Stavroula Kontoe* - Seismic and blast loading on underground
    structures

Further details about the invited speakers can be found on the GDK
website *here
<https://baug.ethz.ch/en/department/governance/gender-and-diversity/spotlight-seminar-series.html>*.
The seminars will be followed by a panel discussion.

To register for the event use this *link
<https://forms.gle/LWxXQSkweRm7femm8>*.

The GDK looks forward to seeing you on November 16th!

Spotlight November

Dr. Darcy Molnar (GDK Coordinator)
Institute of Environmental Engineering (IfU)
HIF D 18.1
Laura-Hezner-Weg 7
CH-8093 Zurich
darcy.molnar at ifu.baug.ethz.ch