[ETH Diversity] D-BAUG Gender and Diversity Commission Spotlight Seminar Series: September 27 at 17:30

Darcy Molnar darcy.molnar at ifu.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Sep 20 12:19:04 CEST 2023

I am pleased to announce the D-BAUG Autumn Semester Spotlight Seminar
Series. The Series is organized by the Gender and Diversity Commission
(GDK) with the aim of bringing highly successful and prominent female
academics to ETH.

You are invited to join us on *S**eptember 27th at 17:30* for an event
that features Dr. Anne van Loon
<https://research.vu.nl/en/persons/anne-van-loon> and Dr. Isabella
Schalko <https://isabellaschalko.com/>, who will address key challenges
in Environmental Engineering. Further details and a link to register for
the event can be found here
<https://baug.ethz.ch/en/department/governance/gender-and-diversity/spotlight-seminar-series.html>.

Spotlight

Please also mark your calendars for *November 16th (17:30-19:00)* when
the second event in the Spotlight Series will take place. On this
occasion Dr. Maria Laura Delle Monache
<https://ce.berkeley.edu/people/faculty/delle-monache> (University of
California, Berkeley) and Dr. Stavroula Kontoe
<https://www.civil.upatras.gr/index.php/kontoe-stavroula/?lang=en>
(University of Patras, Greece) will address key challenges in Civil
Engineering.

I hope to see you at these inspiring seminars!

Sincerely,
Darcy Molnar
GDK Coordinator

logog