[Oberon] ODBC in ETH Oberon

Patrick, Dr. med. Hunziker PHunziker at uhbs.ch
Sat Jul 20 12:47:09 CEST 2002

For interaction with the non-Oberon world, I try to use ODBC.
Using the ODBC for V4 Modules from Linz on a Mac with the V4 Version, this works.
However, I had not much success when trying to use the Modules ODBC, SQL, SQLExt, (and ESQL) in ETH Oberon on Intel
(PlugIn 2.4), although I can connect to MSWindows ODBC dlls, and although at least the first 3 compile with minor adaptations.
Has anybody done this with success, and how to do it ?
If so, would you supply a minimally working example, or a hint, if the Windows ODBC configuration need special attention to that ?
Thanks
Patrick