Re (2): [Oberon] connect to ISP via dialup PPP with BlueBottle, how ?

Edgar Schwarz edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Sun Jul 21 23:55:43 CEST 2002

muller at inf.ethz.ch wrote:
  > AFAIK Edgar Schwarz has ported his PPP modules from Native, but I
  > don't think they are in the release yet since there were problems
  > with the serial driver latency.  Perhaps Edgar can provide the
  > necessary modules.  Edgar, are you here?
Yes I'm here :-)
I guess I could make a release on the weekend. Mostly I have to add some
information
how configure it with Bluebottle. BTW, I'm still running Aos 25.3.2002.
But I think it also should work with Bluebottle.
Like Peter said, with my 500MHz K6-2 I lost bytes using the standard V24
driver.
So I switched to a good old interrupt driven variety.

Cheers, Edgar