[Oberon] attracting new Oberon users

Lisias Toledo lisias at unforgettable.com
Sat Jul 27 02:43:23 CEST 2002

Ghost in the Machine wrote:

> Hello All -
>
> I do think the suggestion to move Oberon discussion to
> usenet was a good suggestion.

Would be a nice option, however there're some places where USENET isn't
easily accesible.

I live on Brazil, and it's hard to find a open write server. And even
when we find one, it is heavily used for SPAM (damnt it all!), so it is
or will be blocked. Of couse read only is better than nothing, but here
I can talk back.

Of course there are paid services, but so one must have a International
Credit Card. And I believe 99% of students around here can't afford a
International Credit Card...

--
[]s,
(Pink at Manaus.Amazon.Brazil.America.Earth.SolarSystem.OrionArm.MilkyWay.Universe)

Liberdade não é um esforço individual.
A sua só existe se vc garantir a dos outros!

Vapour : The Software's natural state.