[Oberon] connect to ISP via dialup PPP with BlueBottle, how ?

Edgar Schwarz edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Sun Jul 28 13:16:46 CEST 2002

 > Is there any plan to provide BlueBottle with a "wizard" that will, by
 > examining the environment in which it finds itself and asking the user,
 > be able to figure out everything it needs to know to establish a dialup
 > ppp connection with the user's ISP?
Should at most be a matter of a day to provide for the basic functionality.
This would mean getting some data in text fields of a panel and then
merge it in
Oberon.Text. Also naturally for changing an existing connection it should be
possible to read data from Oberon.Text.
Perhaps when I'm fed up with a serious problem I would do something easy
for a while.
OTHO if somebody would write such a panel I would happily include it in
a new release.
If you want the existing stuff for Bluebottle have a look at
http://www.edgarschwarz.de/oberon.
There you will find esaos.PPP.1.0.a.zip (63K). Any feedback welcome.

Cheers, Edgar