[Oberon] install

Patrik Reali reali at acm.org
Tue Jul 30 22:15:54 CEST 2002

> Perhaps this is in the documentation somewhere and I just haven't
discovered
> it yet, is there a way to quickly map the import hierarchy for modules?
> It's always nice to have a map when entering new territory.

You can get a such a list with the command System.ShowModules,
which shows the modules loaded in the system (the one you need the most will
be there). The modules at the bottom of the list are the first loaded, so
you
can traverse from the bottom up.

On a first pass, you can limit yourself to study the module interfaces by
using
    Watson.ShowDef ^
and textually selecting the name of the module to display.
You can go through the source code on a second pass.

-Patrik