[Oberon] Oberon V4 Versus System3

Stefan Salewski Salewski at PHYSnet.Uni-Hamburg.de
Fri Aug 2 14:41:09 CEST 2002

On 1. August 2002 22:07 Andre Fischer wrote:
> > Can anyone explain me the diferences between the ETH's System 3 we are
> > using know and the V4 that seems to be orphaned by now?
> >

> In such a case, use the Free Google search at the bottom left of the home
> page http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/
> and see that the "old" FAQ provides an answer to an old question
> at 	"http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/faq.html#Back"

Thanks.

It is not so easy to find this good and exact explanation.
I have done a short google-search myself yesterday with the hope
to find a good explanation to send it to Lisias Toledo.

But my search with keyword "Linz S3 V4 ETH" gave me not this
exact explanation. And it is not so obviously to search for this
question in a text with headline "FAQ on ETH Oberon - current release".

Best regards

  Stefan Salewski