[Oberon] Beginners only

Yuri M. Skripkah yurix at i.com.ua
Sat Aug 3 14:05:40 CEST 2002

Hi!
Thanks for answer.
But I must say:

cocz> Is this not multi-tasking ?
Certainly,yes, it is multitaskig. In single "heavy" process? Usually we not need a lot
of processes for user interaction (system has one focus) , but for
daemons this facility good.

cocz> We know about 1,2,3 button mice; not '8'.
Sorry, 5 plus 2 wheel, work as 3

cocz> PS. does Ukraine have widely used functioning telephone system,
cocz> like Bulgaria and Russia ?
Yes,it does,like Russia
cocz> I have made 30% of the Cyrillic script for S3 (size ~ *10.Scn.Fnt);
cocz> can you check it and complete it (using FontEditor.Panel) ?
After vacation. September.
cocz> And can you give information
cocz> about position of characters to keys (mapping) - please ?
 Just a moment. I try find *.gif with  mapping.

 What You think about CHAR evolution? Simply remapping glifs give ability to
 write down text - comments, for example.  But sorting will not
 work.(In non-english  alphabets)
 C/C++ way with add-on wide_char is not very interesting - huge.
 Unicode in Oberon will be flat?

 Yuri                          mailto:yurix at i.com.ua