[Oberon] pdf and postscript file viewing

fischer at inf.ethz.ch fischer at inf.ethz.ch
Sun Aug 11 20:12:04 CEST 2002

On Sat, 10 Aug 2002, Charles Angelich <cangelich at famvid.com> wrote:
> Question: Are there Post Script and/or PDF readers written for
> use with Oberon that I can add to a Native/Beta 08.12.00 install
> to view these postscript and pdf documents?

IMHO the answer to this double question is 2 x no.

Briefly documented in the section "How to print/view a Postscript file"
of http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/printer.html

No account concerning pdf.

Andr Fischer
ETH Oberon: http://www.oberon.ethz.ch
Bluebottle: http://bluebottle.ethz.ch
----
The speed increase of hardware is slower than the speed loss of software /
Die Hardware wird langsamer schneller als die Software langsamer. -  Martin Reiser