[Oberon] color numbers

fischer at inf.ethz.ch fischer at inf.ethz.ch
Sun Aug 11 20:28:37 CEST 2002

Charles Angelich <cangelich at famvid.com> wrote:
> Was reading the "Companion" book installed with Native Oberon Beta
> and found the command EditTools.ChangeColor { old => new } ~.
>
> Question: Where are the color NUMBERS given?  I looked in the
> corresponding EditTools.Tool and no chart was there for the
> numbers to substitute for the colors. :-\

See Chapter4.Text - ColorPicker
The Colors attribute lists the first 16 indices shown by the ColorPicker.
It defaults to the first colors 0 to 15 in the color palette.

A ML click on the ColorWell - on the third row of visual gadgets in Popups.Tool
and at the right hand side - opens a ColorPicker
The first row shows the colors corresponding to the indices 0 .. 15.

Or else Gadgets.Insert ColorPicker ~ does it too.
Open to full size with MM click.

Andr Fischer
ETH Oberon: http://www.oberon.ethz.ch
Bluebottle: http://bluebottle.ethz.ch
----
The speed increase of hardware is slower than the speed loss of software /
Die Hardware wird langsamer schneller als die Software langsamer. -  Martin Reiser