[Oberon] problem installing ssh

Guenter Feldmann fld at Informatik.Uni-Bremen.DE
Mon Aug 12 13:26:30 CEST 2002

|>   When I follow the instructions in SSH.Tool, I get
|>
|>   SSHGadgets.Mod compiling SSHGadgets
|>   		pos    347  err 152	symbol file of imported module not foun
|>   		pos    370  err 152
|>
|>   The errors seem to occur at
|>
|>   Terminals, TG := TerminalGadgets

Your system seems to miss the modules of the network applications (Mail,
Telnet, ... ). Module SSHGadgets imports some of these modules (Terminal,
TerminalGadgets). Install these modules first and try again please.

-- Guenter

--
Guenter Feldmann		EMail:  G.Feldmann at informatik.Uni-Bremen.de
FB 3, Informatik