[Oberon] comp.lang.oberon

Alan Corey coreya at mbs.valinet.com
Mon Aug 12 15:18:09 CEST 2002

It does indeed depend on the news server, and the algorithm determining
what to keep possibly also depends on the server.

I'm on GigaNews, which emphasizes retention and completeness.  I can read
comp.lang.oberon back to a 3/24/2002 message about Oberon-0.  I can't be
sure that there aren't messages missing in the middle of course.

  Alan Corey

              Unix - the mature operating system.
    Spammers will be portscanned, reported, and harrassed.