[Oberon] Screen shot Native/Beta 08.12.00

Charles Angelich cangelich at famvid.com
Mon Aug 12 23:16:59 CEST 2002

Anyone interested in what I see here on my 640x480 screen?

Took a snapshot while online browsing at my tech website.

http://www.undercoverdesign.com/dosghost/grafix/snapsh2.gif

You can see that I shrunk the toolbars text on the System.Tool
and System.Log viewers to Oberon8.Scn.Fnt but missed a few
characters on each one. LOL

I've added some often-used commands to the System.Tool
viewer that I will move into MyStuff.Tool now that I've
got the authentication with my ISP working. :-)

Charles Angelich

The Ghost in the Machine!

DOS and W31 Tech website:
http://www.undercoverdesign.com/dosghost

Stories, poems, music, and photos website:
http://www.undercoverdesign.com/dosghost/faf