[Oberon] default system font

Charles Angelich cangelich at famvid.com
Tue Aug 13 00:54:43 CEST 2002

Is there an easy way to reset the default system font to
Oberon8.Scn.Fnt?

If this was arranged to be read from Oberon.Text as other
setting are it might make legacy compatibility less complex
or at the very least it would make existing viewer panel
`buttons' accessible with multiple clicks to "grow" and
then "close" each time there is a need to "Store" the viewer.

Even better would be to include the setting of the default
text size to oberon8.Scn.Fnt when lesser video modes are
selected during the install process?  At 1024x768 I would
want the reverse, myself, to a slightly larger font than
Oberon10.Scn.Fnt. (I do also have a 1024x768 install of
Native Oberon here).

I know troubles troubles troubles.  Point me to the modules
and I'll try to do this myself.

Charles Angelich

The Ghost in the Machine!

DOS and W31 Tech website:
http://www.undercoverdesign.com/dosghost

Stories, poems, music, and photos website:
http://www.undercoverdesign.com/dosghost/faf