[Oberon] Assembler Documentation

Jacques Eloff eloff at cs.sun.ac.za
Tue Aug 13 17:41:32 CEST 2002

Hello all

I've just updated the built-in assembler documentation at
http://www.cs.sun.ac.za/courses/pregrad/rw252/op2_asm.html

The following have been added/modified:
- The section entitled "Dynamic Variables" has been updated to deal with
 dynamic arrays. Pieter, please let me know if the information
 regarding the usage of the SysBlk is correct.
- Two additional examples have also been added. The first
 illustrates ranked insertion for linked lists and the second is a trivial
 piece of code to determine if an integer value is a power of 2.

Please contact me if there are any errors. I'm slowly getting round
to covering the various heap structures for dynamic variables. The others
will be added as soon as I have time.

Regards

--
Jacques Eloff