[Oberon] Project Oberon Source Code

Felix Friedrich friedrich at gsf.de
Tue Aug 20 10:19:16 CEST 2002

Hi Pat

>Anyone have the source code for the Project Oberon book in electronic form?
>As I read the book it would be nice to see where some of the procedures are
>used.

As far as I see it can be found in
ftp://ftp.inf.ethz.ch/pub/Oberon/Books/ProjectOberon/
another place could be
ftp://ftp.statlab.uni-heidelberg.de/mirrors/linz/Oberon/
there is a file named Oberon0.Cod.gz which contains the Oberon0 sources.

And in any Oberon (S3 or V4) the basic Modules are still based on Project
Oberon.

Felix.

--

Felix Friedrich

Institut für Biomathematik und Biometrie
GSF - Forschungszentrum für Umwelt und Gesundheit, GmbH
Ingolstädter Landstraße 1, D-85764 Neuherberg

Tel:      ++49 89 3187 2436
email:  friedrich at gsf.de